Once your order has been confirmed, you’ll receive and email from Klarna with payment instructions within 2 days. You’ll then have 30 days to complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/us
1. How does pay later with Klarna work?
2. Who is Klarna?
Klarna is one of Europe’s largest banks where you can buy now and pay later. Over 60 million customers use Klarna Pay Later at over 85,000 online stores.
3. What do I need to provide to pay later with Klarna?
To Pay Later with Klarna, you’ll need to provide your mobile number as we may need to contact you. We’ll also need your email address so that we can send your payment statements.
It’s important that you provide the correct details, as you won’t receive the relevant payment information. This means that you’ll be liable for delayed payment fees.
4. Will you run a credit search against me when I pay later with Klarna?
No – neither Klarna or Alma de Ace run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating. Klarna may run enquiries, however these won’t affect your credit score.
5. What happens if I cancel or return my order?
Klarna will cancel the statement once your order has been cancelled. If you return your order, a refund will be processed once it arrives back at our warehouse, and Klarna will then refund your payment.
6. Why has Klarna declined my order?
In order to be approved for Pay Later with Klarna, you need to be 18 years of age or over, provide an accurate date of birth and billing address, as well as having a UK bank account and a good credit standing.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payment on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
Please note Klarna is an independent payment company and Alma de Ace has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service www.klarna.com/us/about-us/contact.