STEP 1

Choose a style

We have a large selection of rings, charms, pendants and earrings for you to choose from. Our jewelry designers are always adding new items, so stay in touch so we can keep you posted on the latest new additions.

STEP 2

Choose a metal

We offer sterling silver, 10K and 14K yellow, white and rose gold, and different combinations of tungsten steel.

ring sizing
SILVER

Our .925 sterling silver is made from 92.5% sterling silver. The other 7.5% is a copper alloy used to increase strength.

ring sizing
GOLD

Gold is one of the most precious of all metals. We offer 10K, 14K, 18K and 24K yellow, white and rose gold.

ring sizing
TUNGSTEN

Some of our items are available in varieties of tungsten steel - one of the world’s strongest metals.

 

STEP 3

Choose a stone

We offer genuine, synthetic and SWAROVSKI Zirconia stones. We also have a beautiful collection of sparkling diamonds.

GENUINE STONES

Genuine gemstones are mined directly from the earth and have taken millions of years to form. No two genuine gemstones are identical making any jewelry piece truly unique.

DIAMONDS

Diamonds are the most valuable stones and are practically unbreakable. Their quality is based on color, clarity, cut and carat weight.

SIMULATED DIAMONDS (CUBIC ZIRCON/CZ) AND SWAROVSKI ZIRCONIA STONES

Simulated stones are created in laboratories and emulate the characteristics and look of genuine gemstones. The SWAROVSKI ZIRCONIA stones used in our jewelry are cut using the Swarovski Pure Brilliance cut which offers the same brightness (brilliance) as the highest brilliance cut Tolkowsky Diamond.

 

STEP 4

Choose an engraving

We offer several fonts for you to choose from when engraving your special piece. Check the product detail tabs to see which fonts are available for each piece.

 

STEP 5

Custom manufacturing

Once all your selections are made, we print your item using a 3D printer, then we cast your metal, set your stones and laser engrave your message. When your item is ready, we thoroughly inspect it to ensure perfection. After it passes our quality control process, we package your item in our custom, beautiful packaging and ship it to your door.